Register

Clean ESN phones still tied to accounts
11-11-2015, 06:17 AM
This is what Verizon's system is saying:

ESN: 354440067915306
Model Info: Apple iPhone 6 Plus - Non VZW 4G

So, based on that information, I'm going to say it's NOT a Verizon branded iPhone 6 Plus.

Verizon does accept/allow other compatible LTE devices to be used on their network, so they're basically showing us that the ESN is not tied to an account, but that it can be used with your active Verizon LTE SIM Card.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2016, 08:54 PM
I recently purchased 2 US Cellular LG G4 phones that show as having clean MEID s and ESN s but when I attempt to activate the representatives say they are activated. I have no idea what is going on . could someone please help me or point me in the proper direction. Thanks

02-25-2017, 02:21 PM
This seems to be the thread in which I need to comment in considering the problem I am having. I just got an iPhone 5s. Checked the IMEI # which came back as Unlocked and ready to be activated and not blacklisted. So with that, I believed everything to be ready to to have my current provider which is Verizon switched to this phone. Well when I call AT&T to because Verizon could not activate the phone, AT&T tells me that it is still under an account through AT&T and that it can't be activated. I bought the phone used, do not know the previous owners name or details, any of the Apple Info or AT&T info. Is there any way around or to untie this phone from this account without having any knowledge of the previous owner? Illegal or Illegally it has to be done.

Thanks in advance.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)