Register

Is Metro PCS EIP down?
04-22-2016, 01:34 PM
Everytime I check it registers one use and the number goes down but nothing ever shows on the screen.

is something wrong with it?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2016, 02:27 PM
(04-22-2016 01:34 PM)Zoilus Wrote:  Everytime I check it registers one use and the number goes down but nothing ever shows on the screen.

No, T-Mobile EIP, and MetroPCS are both working. It might be your browser has javascript or cookies disabled, or it could be something with your IMEI specifically.

Can you email me your IMEI? shane@checkesnfree.com

04-22-2016, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2016 02:58 PM by Zoilus.)
(04-22-2016 02:27 PM)deathtrip Wrote:  
(04-22-2016 01:34 PM)Zoilus Wrote:  Everytime I check it registers one use and the number goes down but nothing ever shows on the screen.

No, T-Mobile EIP, and MetroPCS are both working. It might be your browser has javascript or cookies disabled, or it could be something with your IMEI specifically.

Can you email me your IMEI? shane@checkesnfree.com

Yeah it seems to be the number. but I double checked it and ran it through ********. but on here it keeps doing that. I just did another number to another phone and it did the search just fine.

oh and I did send you and email. if you can email me back the status or if you figure out something is wrong let me know if you can

thanks

01-05-2017, 01:21 AM
It works for me.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)