Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Verizon iPhone 4S to ST.
01-14-2015, 10:31 AM
I tried to register my 32gb Verizon iPhone 4S with Straight Talk but I keep getting the invalid ESN.
I've double checked the MEID&IMEI #s. Zip code is correct.

What does "Is this phone active?" mean. (I'm using the BYOP program)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2015, 06:04 PM
Are you trying to use it on Straight Talk CDMA or GSM?

If it asks if the device is active, I'm sure they want to know if it's being used or under contract still.

If it shows invalid ESN on Straight Talk then I'm going to assume it isn't registering in their system.

01-19-2015, 06:53 PM
(01-19-2015 06:04 PM)deathtrip Wrote:  Are you trying to use it on Straight Talk CDMA or GSM?

If it asks if the device is active, I'm sure they want to know if it's being used or under contract still.

If it shows invalid ESN on Straight Talk then I'm going to assume it isn't registering in their system.

Im on month to month with Verizon.
Straight Talk CDMA.

01-19-2015, 09:38 PM
Well if the phone is in use, you can't activate it on the BYOP plan. As for why it says invalid, I don't know.

04-29-2017, 03:03 AM
Ive had it with Sprint and want to reduce my losses as much as possible. Can I just take my Sprint iPhone 5 to Verizon and activate or are the ESNs still tied to the carriers as in the past?

[url=http://www.gorodservis.ru/]http://www.gorodservis.ru/[/url]
04-30-2017, 01:32 PM
Verizon should allow you to use your Sprint iPhone 5, however that's all dependent on their rules. Verizon does not know your past history with Sprint, unless the phone was reported as lost or stolen.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)