Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Straight Talk IMEI Generator page not working
03-05-2012, 04:53 PM
http://www.deathtrip.org/stimeigen.html

The page doesn't load a IMEI number,just sits there.

I'm in a bit of pickle,for some reason,my Sim got deactivated and my number is no longer.

I called Straight talk and they said they are sorry about what happen but don't know the reason why it went down,even after i paid for a new plan on 2/26/2012 and my end date is 3/28/2012

On top of being disconnected,THEY ALSO LOST MY FUCKING PHONE NUMBER! so they will have to give me a new one. (this pisses me off the most )

Now i bitched them out and even asked to talk to a supervisor and did but they could only say they are sorry and only offered me 15 free days of unlimited talk time,text and web(which doesn't make a bit of sense to me,being i purchased a 45.00 unlimited everything plan and i have unlimited within my money anyway ) so they aren't giving me anything for my inconvenience.

Which brings me to my next problem,i don't know the IMEI number that i generated,when i first turned on the damn phone,didn't think i needed to write the damn number down.

So i don't have a IMEI number to give them,so they can turn the Sim back on,i went to generate another IMEI number but the page doesn't bring back a number,just loads forever,i guess the site owner isn't supporting it anymore?

I have a iPhone 3gs,i know we are not support to let ST know we are using anything other than the Nokia phones and if they find out its something else,they will disconnect a person.

So that is why i haven't given them my iPhone 3gs IMEI number.

Anyone know how i can get it turn back on? i was on the phone with the supervisor for over an hour and the bitch said she can't activate my phone and the sim,without the phone serial number(IMEI) because the phones information is gone(which is bull shit) they have it but won't and can't give me the information,she told me its against policy for them to say a IMEI number,EVEN IF YOU OWN THE PHONE!

So please,someone tell me how i can get another IMEI number,so i can give it to these assholes,so i can turn back on my phone....

Thank you,in advance bros!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2012, 06:43 PM
What you need to do is call Straight Talk. Tell them your phone number somehow was removed from your account and you need to setup a new account and have them PORT your old Straight Talk number to the new account. Make sure that if the person you're talking to doesn't understand... that they transfer you to Tech Support.

Tell them you want to setup a NEW account, but with your old Straight Talk phone number, that is still on the Straight Talk network. Tell them you need them to send you a new unlocked SIM, which is $15... or you can order the SIM from http://straighttalksim.com and when you receive it, then call Straight Talk and have them initiate the PORT of the phone number to the new account + SIM.

Wait a day to complete the process, all done.

As for your minutes... unless you have the PIN and the purchase date, and activation date for the PIN, you're probably screwed.

03-05-2012, 08:03 PM
(03-05-2012 06:43 PM)deathtrip Wrote:  What you need to do is call Straight Talk. Tell them your phone number somehow was removed from your account and you need to setup a new account and have them PORT your old Straight Talk number to the new account. Make sure that if the person you're talking to doesn't understand... that they transfer you to Tech Support.

Tell them you want to setup a NEW account, but with your old Straight Talk phone number, that is still on the Straight Talk network. Tell them you need them to send you a new unlocked SIM, which is $15... or you can order the SIM from http://straighttalksim.com and when you receive it, then call Straight Talk and have them initiate the PORT of the phone number to the new account + SIM.

Wait a day to complete the process, all done.

As for your minutes... unless you have the PIN and the purchase date, and activation date for the PIN, you're probably screwed.
Oh,i see now...thank you for the help. I just got refunded my 49.19,it took over 2 hours,talked to 3 supervisors and had to threaten them with a lawsuit just so i can get a refund.

The whole issue was they needed the damn serial number,which i couldn't give them,if i would have known i had to go through this mess,i wouldn't have done it this way.

I am ready to order but i have one more question...

Do i have to order the Sim+unlimited talk,text, web plan package,when i already have a straight talk Sim,that i cut to a micro Sim? and use that one and just buy the plan and use my current Sim? or do i have to buy a Sim along with the unlimited plan?

03-06-2012, 08:24 AM
All you need is the SIM. You can add your minutes/balance later.

You can buy the new unlocked SIM from here, http://www.straighttalk.com/shopsims ...wait for it to arrive, then call in and have them setup your new account, but make sure to tell them you NEED your old number put on the account.

Since it's still on Straight Talk's system, they CAN put it on the account.

This same thing happened to a friend of mine and it took me a day to get them to understand what happened and get everything fixed.

03-06-2012, 08:57 AM
(03-06-2012 08:24 AM)deathtrip Wrote:  All you need is the SIM. You can add your minutes/balance later.

You can buy the new unlocked SIM from here, http://www.straighttalk.com/shopsims ...wait for it to arrive, then call in and have them setup your new account, but make sure to tell them you NEED your old number put on the account.

Since it's still on Straight Talk's system, they CAN put it on the account.

This same thing happened to a friend of mine and it took me a day to get them to understand what happened and get everything fixed.

Well...I ordered the sim and the unlimited plan,should be here tomorrow.

I'll try to get my old number back and let you know if I did.

Thanks for the help,friend ^_^

By the way...one of the users told me you were banned from Howard's forums,why did theybp bann you ? Because if the IEMI generator?

03-06-2012, 09:14 AM
No, Howard wanted me to post the IMEI and ESN generator... that's not why I was banned.

I was a moderator on Howard Forums for a little over a year. I quit due to some illegal activities taking place on Howard Forums.

I was banned because I had a large disagreement with the forum staff, regarding some illegal activities, and rule changes on the forum regarding illegal warez, and ESN cloning.

HowardForums has dropped in popularity, has lost a lot of traffic, and Howard is doing everything he can to gain more traffic, and some of the things he's doing are illegal in the states, but since he's from Canada, he doesn't care. He figures when the feds do something about it, then it will be something to worry about.

Not too worried about them though, I have moved on and got out of the Boost scene (where I helped most).

03-06-2012, 09:17 AM
(03-06-2012 09:14 AM)deathtrip Wrote:  No, Howard wanted me to post the IMEI and ESN generator... that's not why I was banned.

I was a moderator on Howard Forums for a little over a year. I quit due to some illegal activities taking place on Howard Forums.

I was banned because I had a large disagreement with the forum staff, regarding some illegal activities, and rule changes on the forum regarding illegal warez, and ESN cloning.

HowardForums has dropped in popularity, has lost a lot of traffic, and Howard is doing everything he can to gain more traffic, and some of the things he's doing are illegal in the states, but since he's from Canada, he doesn't care. He figures when the feds do something about it, then it will be something to worry about.

Not too worried about them though, I have moved on and got out of the Boost scene (where I helped most).

Ooh,I see now....well,I know who to turn too,when I need help with a few things. ^_^