Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free HTC Winmo unlocking for gsm
01-26-2012, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2012 09:26 PM by Nodalis.)
Apparently, this can unlock some older HTC Winmo phones including :
Hermes
Wizard
Trinity
Universal
XDA

**Link Removed**

I'll try posting more as I find them.
Please remember: USE ALL unlocking software/calculators at your own Risk.

Thank you.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2012, 09:27 PM
I removed the download link, as virus scanner did find virus attached to one of the binary files.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the file in question is wizardunlock.exe within the lokiwiz03a\lokiwiz03a\Utils directory, while novirusthanks.org does show this specific file as being clean, Malwarebytes shows it being infected with trojan.agent. This could very well be a false negative, but for the safety of other users the above link was removed.

01-28-2012, 01:17 AM
(01-27-2012 09:27 PM)Nodalis Wrote:  I removed the download link, as virus scanner did find virus attached to one of the binary files.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the file in question is wizardunlock.exe within the lokiwiz03a\lokiwiz03a\Utils directory, while novirusthanks.org does show this specific file as being clean, Malwarebytes shows it being infected with trojan.agent. This could very well be a false negative, but for the safety of other users the above link was removed.

c

Rats. Sorry. Will look for other things in the future and check them a little more thoroughly...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)